As a charity we are entirely dependent on the support of our volunteers and the very kind donations received.
For any donations or further information on the following, please feel free to contact our Charity President Ray, who's details can be found here.
We will always welcome enthusiastic individuals who can assist us with various aspects of our charitable work.
Presently we are seeking lively people who can masquerade as Mickey and Minnie Mouse at are various events.
Standing Order Donations
We are pleased announce we can now accept Standing Order donations. These can be monthly, quarterly or annually for any amount.
We are extremely grateful and offer our sincere thanks to the following people and organisations:
In Loving Memory
- Annette Hussey, Missr;
- Betty Wakeford;
- Bill Naftel, Mr;
- C Hussey, Mr;
- Florence Lesirel;
- John Sebire, Mr;
- T Newman, Mrs.
Corporate Charitable Contributions
- BDO Ltd;
- Blanchelande Park Nursing and Residential Home;
- Blue Lamp Club, The;
- Butterfield Bank;
- Collas-Crill Trust;
- Foresters Arms (courtesy of a quiz night);
- John Ramplin Charitable Trust, The (for the use in supporting activities and holidays);
- Northern Trust's Guernsey Charitable Trust;
- Praxislfm Charitable Trust;
- Sure Community Foundation (for the production of brochures);
- Wednesday Leisure Club.