Dates for Your Diary 2018
- Saturday 7th July - All around the Island.
- Wednesday 9th May - Liberation Day Celebrations, Town;
- Sunday 20th May - Sea Front Sunday, Town;
- Sunday 17th June - Classic Car Show, Saumerez Park;
- Sunday 22nd July - Sea Front Sunday, Town (Guernsey Motor Cycle and Car Club and Guernsey Kart Club);
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10th-12th August - The South Show;
- Wednesday and Thursday 15th-16th August - The West Show, L'Eree Aerodrome;
- Saturday 18th August - Donkey Darby, Saumerez Park;
- Wednesday and Thursday 22nd-23rd August - The North Show, Saumerez Park.
Charities Christmas Fayre (a Guernsey Round Table event)
Sales of Christmas decorations at Beau Sejour on Sunday 18th November.
Farther Christmas will be in attendance at this Craft Fair along with raffles, cakes and refreshments at the Rue Maingy Scout Centre on Sunday 2nd December.
We are hoping to have Carol Singers on the day, too.
If you wish to have a craft stall to sell your wares, we welcome you to contact Mrs A. Peacegood on 07781 415 789 for further details